Looking for the best quality hover board?
It cannot be denied that hover boards are one of the best technological advancements of today one can have fun with. These “self - balancing” scooters not only works as your best “eco-friendly” personal transporter but also provide you with other benefits; they have low maintenance costs, are easy to use and are cheaper to run when compared to other transport systems.
Hover boards have become one of the most trending techno devices of today’s world. They have become fascinating gadgets not only among teens and youngsters but adults as well.
Here, you will find how to make a smart choice while purchasing the best hover board which will not only be compatible mechanically but economically as well.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 (Smart Hoverboard-Best overall)
With the smartest gyro sensor technology used and providing an inclination angle of about full 360 degrees this hoverboard or self-balancing scooter comes in our top most list and gets the “best hoverboard” crown. It consists of all the features one would want to have!
Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring the Hovertrax 2.0 meets or exceeds the highest fire and electrical standards.
Not only this, from having anti-slipping rubbers made up of an aluminum hub to the LED display for your battery and power, it also provides a range of 60 minutes of a ride with a speed of 8 mph.
So, whether you’re riding around your neighborhood or to a friend’s place, Hovertrax 2.0 offers the best performance you need to make every ride a blast!
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
- Age : 8+
- Inclination : 360°
- Product Weight : 27 lbs
- Product Dimensions : 5” L x 9” W x 8.75” H
- Patents: U.S. Patent №8,738,278
- Includes battery charger
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- No assembly required
- Auto self-balancing
- Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Speed: 8mph/13kph cruise speed
- Wheels : Rubber tyres with aluminum hubs
- LED indicator shows battery power and riding mode
- Frame: Shatter-resistant polymer with fender bumper protection
- Motors: Silent, dual 135 watts , 350 watts hub motors with gyro sensors
- Steering: Foot controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Foot Platforms: Anti-slip rubber
- Quick change 36V lithium ion battery pack with LG cells
- Training Mode and Normal Mode
With the smart technology, this hoverboard comes in our top ten list of “Best Hoverboard for sale.” It provides auto self- balancing with great speed and is resistant to electrical as well as mechanical hurdles. So, I suggest it would be a smart choice to get one of these!
Halo Rover (For beginners)
“Are you a hover board lover ?”
“you have just started to learn ?”
Then, this self- balancing scooter would be the perfect choice for you. It consists of three “Training Modes“- Beginner, Normal and Advanced. So, as per your choice, you can choose any of the three choices and can experience a wonderful ride on this “best hoverboard.”
Not only this, but it is also equipped with “Ride-Assist Technology” which it keeps the device upright every time you ride over it and as soon as you switch on the power mode.
This is one of the “best hoverboard” present in the market and is also equipped with a UL 2271 certified LG fire safe batteries, dual independent, powerful motors to tackle the hurdles and terrain areas with 800 watts power and rugged tyres that will help to overcome the harsh conditions. It's tyres grip over the obstacles and let you have a wonderful experience.
Moreover, to add to the flavor of your ride, this hover also comes with inbuilt Bluetooth speakers that let you connect to your mobile phone and blast out the music of your choice.
You can also download a mobile app that lets you track your hovers speed, direction, battery life and much more.
With lots of researches and “hoverboard reviews,” here are some of the features of one of the “best hoverboards” on the market.
- Maximum Operating Range: 10 miles
- Maximum Speed: 9 miles per hour
- App-Controlled: Yes
- Recommended Minimum Age: 7 years
- Foldable Design: No
- Number Of Wheels: 2
- Assembly Required: No
- Powered: Yes
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 5 hours
- Battery Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Size: Battery pack
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 260 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Reaches speeds up to 9 mph
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with included charger
- Enables up to 2 hours of continuous use.
- IPX4 water resistance
- Enhances protection from water drops and splashes.
- For more comfortable riding
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker
- Pairs with your mobile device to play music while you ride.
- 5″ indestructible non-flat tires
- Offers a stable ride
- It’s Halo App allows you to track your speed and GPS location, monitor your battery status detail closely from your mobile.
If you are a beginner,then this is the” best hover board” for you! With the “Ride-Assist Technology” and a mobile app connected to it, you will easily be able to ride it and can choose your travel mode as per your need. So, in my opinion, it’s a beginner’s scooter.
Koo wheel Hoverboard (Safety purpose)
This Koo Wheel Hoverboard comes with the most safety features out of all of the products reviewed here. It’s the safest UL certified hoverboard for those who are very conscious about their safety while having a ride.
With a high power motor of 300 watts, it is great for climbs. It is also equipped with a LED display which indicates the power, battery charge, temperature and Bluetooth connectivity.
Moreover, a dual Bluetooth speaker enhances the joy of the ride for music lovers. The battery backup is very good, lasting for about 4 hours plus it provides you with an inclination of 20 degrees that lets you change the direction of the scooter as per your wish. The load carrying capacity is also really good, being able to carry about 100 kilograms.
The range of traveling is higher compared to others, i.e., of about 20 kilometers for about 2 hours. Its additional feature is the “buzzer alarm” which can be used in emergency situations to avoid accidents and improve safety.
- Scooter weight: 10KG
- Dimensions: L625*W190*H200 (MM)
- Distance Limit: 20 Km
- Temperature Range : 0℃-40℃
- Inclination: 20°
- Load capacity: 100Kg
- Battery Capacity: 3Ah
- Weight: 7KG
- Charging time: 2 Hour
- Maximum speed: 15 Km/h
- Dimensions: 5 inch
- Onboard lamplight
- Buzzer Corresponding alarm
- LED automatic lighting
- Bluetooth board Type Bluetooth module 4.0
- Charger Input: AC110V — 240V
- 50% weight each side to keep auto balance before turn on and after turn off.
- UL2272 and ASTM certificates
- 5″ wheel
- Double control system
- Detachable and replaceable battery
- 8pcs gravity sensors, not the regular 4pcs silicon, more sensitive and stable, lower defective rate
- Double Bluetooth speakers
- Handle in the middle, easier to carry.
- HD screen in handle to show info.
Are you a safety freak and enjoy music while having a ride on your scooter? Then, yes, this is the one you are looking for! With a buzzer alarm and double Bluetooth speakers, you will not only have fun with music but also with the ride that it will provide you, thanks to its 10 mph speed.
Segway Miniport (With Transporter and Mobile App Control)
The Segway has two 6.5 inches (170 mm)-8 inches (200 mm) inch diameter wheels connected to a self-balancing control mechanism using built-in gyroscopic and a sensor pad.
By tilting the pad the rider can control the speed and direction of travel achieving speeds of between 6 miles per hour (9.7 km/h) and 13 miles per hour (21 km/h) with a range of up to 12 miles (19 km) dependent on model, terrain, rider weight and other factors.
As with most wheeled vehicles where the rider is exposed, Consumer Reports have recommended that users wear appropriate safety gear while using them.
The Segway MiniPro uses Bluetooth to connect to the vehicle itself. It can also change device settings and accept firmware updates to the scooter for tweaks and improvements.
- Weight: 28 lbs. (12.5 kg)
- Size : 10” x 22” (26 cm x 55 cm)
- Max speed : 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Range: Depends on riding style and terrain (14 miles or 22.5 km)
- UL 2272 Certified
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Bluetooth remote control and firmware upgrades
- Compact for Easy Storage
- Quickly remove the knee control bar for easy storage in almost any vehicle
It provides you with a separate transport area where you can carry your stuff with you easily. So, from buying grocery items to carrying other stuff all you just need this single scooter ride. Moreover it can also be connected through your mobile. So if you are someone who carries a lot of stuff, then this is the best choice for you.
EPIKGO — All terrain scooter
The name says it all! Yes, it can take you across any terrain and at a speed of 12 mph, we blazed by the regular hover-boards with ease. It’ll take you up towards 12 miles on a single charge with its 8.5″ wheels each with a 400-watt motor that can climb an 18 percent degree hill without even hesitating.
The raw power gives it superior balance capabilities and the sturdy well-designed case can be tossed around without a scratch.
- Certifications: UL 2272 and UL 2271 certified
- Enhanced stability: Yes
- Top speed: 10MPH
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Hoverboard weight: 22 pounds
- Battery indicator: No
- Fast charging in-built: Yes
- Competitive price: what this board offers is way above the price you are paying.
- Inclination : 18 degrees
- With the great alloy wheels and solid rubber, it can scale any terrain giving you value for your money.
- Generous top speed: 10–12 miles per hour.
- Powerful dual motors: 400 watts motor is fitted on each side.
- Smart battery: this one charges fast (two hours tops) and keeps that power for 6 hours.
For those who would like to have a ride in rough terrain areas then this will be the right choice for you. With a high range speed and great inclination angle, it will provide an over-joyous ride.
EPIKGO Sports Plus (Self- Balance Scooter)
The EPIKGO Sports Plus is the most developed vehicle of individual transportation.
There is nothing new to the EpikGo racing model except the high-tread tyres which were created for enhanced grip and lower resistance when riding.
This increases the hoverboard’s maximum distance by about a mile or two at best, and you can hit a higher top speed with this model, almost 13 mph. But what makes a huge difference is street riding, with this scooter the riding is much smoother, and you get a much better grip while riding on dry pavements.
It has solid 8.5″ rubber tyres with fantastic grip, and the big wheels combined with the grip lets you climb over obstacles with ease. The climbing ability of the EpikGo hoverboard is 18 degrees, but with a bit of speed you could easily go up to low curbs, something that has been almost impossible on the smaller self-balancing scooters.
- Weight : 33 lbs.
- Wheel Size : 5 inches
- Maximum Load capacity: 200 lbs
- Furnished with double 400W motors
- Execution tires with a smooth tread plan for expanded guiding reaction
- UL 2272 certified
- Certified LG smart battery
Are you an adventurous person? Or, would like to use your self-balancing scooter as a sports gadget? Then, it’s the best choice for you to make sure your money is well spent! The sports model still does take on rougher terrain like dirt, grass, and gravel. Although, I highly recommend the off-road version that is more versatile.
The entire SWAGTRON hoverboard is UL 2272 certified and uses the UL 2271 certified Sentry Shield Battery.
It also uses the new Safe Stop Technology for added safety measures.
SWAGTRON has quickly become the safest and most reliable hoverboard in the market and sets the standard for all hoverboards present and future due to the company’s focus on safety and user experience through the combination of hardware and software systems placed within SWAGTRON T1. As a company, SWAGTRON sets its top priority to be customer safety.
SWAGTRON comes featuring SWAGTRON Sentry Shield Multilayer Protection. The SWAGTRON T1 features a smoother and more stabilizing gear and motor system. It rides oh so smoothly!
The SWAGTRON has been called a hoverboard, self- balancing scooter, draft board, and hands-free smart-board. We simply call it awesome and super fun! Join the Swag Revolution: order your SWAGTRON and get moving!
- Bright LED Lights (headlights)
- UL 2272 Certified Battery: Top Quality Brand Lithium with Sentry Shield
- Power: 100–240 Volts
- Size: 23w x 4h x 7d (inches)
- Product Weight: 22 lbs (9.9kgs)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
- Turning Radius: 0°
- Aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tyres
- Maximum Weight Limit: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 44 lbs (20kg)
- Speed: 2–8 mph (3–12.8 kph)*
- Range: Up to 7–12 miles
- Hard ABS Outer Body Casing
- Charging Time: ~1 Hour
- Learning Mode
With an inclination angle of 30 degrees, this self-balancing hoverboard is in our top ten lists of best hoverboards for sale. This is the best choice for buyers who are at the learning stage. It provides you with aluminum tyres for rough and tough terrain.